Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar Brick Raffle!!!!!

Started by Kwebbelkop [1959682] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
Kwebbelkop [1959682]

What are you hosting?
I am hosting a bazaar raffle

How do I join?
Buy a brick from my bazaar and you will be noted down as a participant.

Can I just give you the money instead of buying the brick?
No, its harder for me that way and sometimes I might forget.

How do I increase my chances of winning the raffle
You can buy more than a brick to increase your chances of winning, so the more you buy the more chances you have of winning.

What are the prizes?
1st place - gets 45%
2nd place - gets 25%
3rd place - gets 10%
Base pot of 10mill


This is a frequently asked question because I am new and have only done 3 raffles

How will I know you are not going to scam or steal my money?
Simple, I just put your name up here as soon as you buy a brick, making it clear for you and me.

How do you determine the Winner?
I will use http://andrew.hedges.name/experiments/random/pickone.html, and I will enter all your names in there. The first three names that get picked are the winners.

Can the base pot increase?
Definitely if more than 100 tickets are bought it will increase to 15million, and if it increase beyond I will definitely inform all of you.

What if in the future the raffle cancels?
I will have a list of the people who have bought a ticket, who will be refunded for their ticket.

When will the raffle winners be decided?
This is when there are 200 participants, if it less than 200 within a week's time I will announce them by April 9th, Sunday 05:00:00am TC time.

If you guys have any other questions please post them below, and I will answer them and if you like this raffle bump the thread and the post.

Good luck to all participants!!!!!!