Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Djent

Started by TheCyberpunk [1850382] on in Music.

4 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
TheFroggynator [373546]

I listen to Meshuggah but that is pretty much it.

But I listen to them for quite a while and I didn't knew about Djent until some joke video emerged on Youtube. For me they are still experimental and progressive metal.
bielboleh [1884327]

Lol.... how are AAL more djent than Meshuggah?

Btw, I listen to Born of Osiris with their new album "Soul Sphere"
It is solid but "The Discovery" is their best