Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Xanax vs E

Started by 1GLao [1981317] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 170 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
1GLao [1981317]

Searched through threads and got side tracked a LOT so here's the question:

I'm not power leveling. Just training normally and religiously, what has the better outcome; Xanax or E?

Xanax gives lots more energy yet E multiplies my 2350 happiness by 2.
Jai [918327]

depends on your stats and when you use your ecstasy.

like you pop an ecstasy, train, then do a full refill. If difference in those gains with and without xtc are significantly greater than the gains from 250 energy, then you should take xtc. Otherwise go for xanax.

Xanax also helps to unlock gyms faster.
Atticus [1669615]

You can follow Hank's guide in the tutorial forums if you haven't already looked through it. He used to have a chart where he'd recommend a 'switch' from one train to another, which I can't find anymore.

If you just want a off-the-top value, I'd say happy-train till your stats is around 400-500k and then switch to Xanax. Happy gains might persist at a higher value though, what with the happy update and all. Haven't done one in forever, so perhaps other players who are doing it can give a better input. Mine's just an estimate.
Nowai [1879353]

yeah, you should just level up till 15 , then save up 10m for a super, mega, extreme, professional train. 4xanax to 1000e then 5EDVDs and one ecs. that will speed up your whole torn life! Good luck man
KPCSlor [1557404]

First advice: Don't do Xanax until level 15 when you can rehab

As for Xanax vs Ecstasy you will probably get better short term gains with E, but Xanax unlocks gyms faster so that's what I would recommend for better long term gains.

I also discourage stacking to 1000e and using EDVD's for the same reason. Too much energy loss that could be unlocking gyms and if you OD you lose it all.
1GLao [1981317]

Thanks everyone who's answered thus far. and anyone who will answer after this comment. I have put an idea together and I appreciate it. Thanks again.

Thumbs up. 80s mustache smile.