I apologise if this appears to be a stupid question or only requires a supremely obvious answer, I currently have 3 points and therefore thought I would be able to purchase the "Globule" honour bar. However, I am unable to purchase it, am I mistaken about having the right amount or is the shop simply not open?
Token Shop
Started by Caesar_ [1984743] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
I apologise if this appears to be a stupid question or only requires a supremely obvious answer, I currently have 3 points and therefore thought I would be able to purchase the "Globule" honour bar. However, I am unable to purchase it, am I mistaken about having the right amount or is the shop simply not open?
Are you sure they're the right type of points? :P
The token shop is only open for 5 days after the competition ends (usually around the 25th of the month)
You're 17 days old, you won't have any token.
After the Easter comp is over you will have amassed up to 10 tokens.
I have 3 points and yes Mecha-Hitler, they are the right type of points.
I think you misunderstood, the shop uses TOKENS, not points. I understand the confusion if that was the problem. :)
http://www.torn.com/competition.php#/p=shop
in this page, it says 0 tokens available doesn't it?
in this page, it says 0 tokens available doesn't it?