Hi, I just saw a red Easter egg at the bottom of the setting icon. So I clicked it but I can't find it in my items and the red Easter egg disappeared in the setting icon too . Please help
Missing Easter egg
Started by Wenlock [1445052] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Hi, I just saw a red Easter egg at the bottom of the setting icon. So I clicked it but I can't find it in my items and the red Easter egg disappeared in the setting icon too . Please help
Hi, what page was it?
It was on the home page iirc , I just returned from United Kingdom
I do not see any red eggs at that time for you on home page
Must've been a different page then. There was definitely an egg under the settings icon though
Sorry, but I see no action from you, which can approve this situation.
Thanks for helping me out , you're a star ! :)