Rules:
1 guess per player per page, but you are able to guess for all three things.
How it works:
I'm going to give 3 extremely vague hints for 3 different aspects of torn. For each thing you are trying to guess what I'm talking about.
Example: If my hint was, "Talking," reasonable guesses might be Forums, Chat, IRC, Messaging, or a game item that has something to do with communication (can't thinknof one off the top of my head.) If my answer was IRC, the first perso to saybit gets the prize.
Here's the catch - these vague hints are all numbers. Good luck.
THE HINTS
Hint A: 7 (Nmber of medals for busting)
Prize: $5,000,000 WON
Hint B: Person 1944 (Answer: Mrs. Stella Patrick)
Prize: $5,000,000 WON
Hint C: 14-2-07 (Answer: Chronicals, Blackout 07')
Prize: $5,000,000 WON
Bonus hint: These hints go from hardest A to easiest C. I'll be surprised if somone figures out A quickly.
New Hint: Answers have nothing to do with my personal character or my own achievements.
Newer Hint: Neither answer has to do with a Torn player name.