Not the usual, "i'm looking for people to play with thread". I have heard there's a petition to have it remastered for the ps4 and xbox1, apparently 150k people have signed it. I for one hope Activision, listen to the masses, as its still the best mw game imo. So would you rather see them remaster it or maybe continue down the path they're already going?
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- mutley [588278] Moderator
· 3 likes ·
I would love to see a COD4 remaster, COD4 started it all. I think it'd be good for them to remaster one or two games. It'll be a shame if they decide against it and keep spewing out shit games...
Not the usual, "i'm looking for people to play with thread". I have heard there's a petition to have it remastered for the ps4 and xbox1, apparently 150k people have signed it. I for one hope Activision, listen to the masses, as its still the best mw game imo. So would you rather see them remaster it or maybe continue down the path they're already going?
I would love to see a COD4 remaster, COD4 started it all. I think it'd be good for them to remaster one or two games. It'll be a shame if they decide against it and keep spewing out shit games...
i don't see any need to remaster a game that already is perfect as it is..just for some fancy better graphics..not worth it
mw2 > 3 > cod4
just in my opinion
that might just be because i never really got into 4 like i did mw2/3
They should totally remaster it, COD these days is pretty bad, often repeated, or with stupid ideas.
cod 4 mw2 and waw all should be
I would be forever grateful to Activision if this happened! Which is quite a statement considering the other newer games they put out...that aside....can you possibly find/link petition OP so we can help move this important piece of gaming legislation further to complettion !!!! YAR!!
Apparently petition is now closed, and has been delivered to Activision, i imagine messages can be on to Activision by Twitter or Facebook etc though.
Aw man! and here I thought this was a mech warrior 2 remaster post.....
dreams...smashed to pieces.
If it is remastered i will buy i loved the game played for like 2 yrs straight never got bored
A remaster of all the MW series would be ideal for me, I can relieve the years of all-nighters and failing my exams over a game! Good times man...[:cool:]
MW2 was the SHIT!! I played the f**k outta that game.. I'd def buy it if they remake it with better graphics, new maps, new titles, skins, attachments etc.. As long as it stays in the spirit of MW2, if that's even possible lol.
I havent owned a system since the ps2 came out but jsut got a ps4 + black ops 3 package, so a remastered MW2 would be awesome!