What happens if you eat it? I see all the others are listed on the Easter Egg page, but not the golden one...
Golden easter egg
Started by Dash [3901] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
What happens if you eat it? I see all the others are listed on the Easter Egg page, but not the golden one...
It just gives more happy than the others.
BTW you get the bonus for FINDING the egg NOT EATING it. Eating a gold egg gives 200happy, all the rest give 50.
I didn't ask about the bonus, but thanks krazy_kronik
cheers