Hi, I just took a Xanax with 400 energy, and didn't gain any energy on top of that, what has happened here?
Xanax issue.
Started by Bee-Man [969452] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Hi, I just took a Xanax with 400 energy, and didn't gain any energy on top of that, what has happened here?
| 08/04/16 12:51:23 AM | You pop the Vicodin pill in to your mouth and down a glass of water. |
Well that would be why then haha, I didn't even realise sorry for the hassles