I'm a bit confused on leveling up. What exactly gives experience? Is there any way to farm experience? If so, what ways would you recommend? (I know this is a bit of a noob question, but I was curious. :) )
Experience
Started by moockles [1979807] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
I'm a bit confused on leveling up. What exactly gives experience? Is there any way to farm experience? If so, what ways would you recommend? (I know this is a bit of a noob question, but I was curious. :) )
Everything gives experience.
For the most, attack higher level people who you can beat, and just leave them.
Doing almost anything gives you exp, you just can't see it.
The closest thing to farming exp would be attacking weak High levels and leaving them on the street over and over again.
Awesome, thanks :)
Enjoy being a lower level. It gives you precious training time. If you really want to power level just waste your E on attacking people and do crimes.
Good luck either way you choose.
Dont forget crime clicking. i barely attacked anyone at all before reaching level 40+. i would estimate crime clicking is the 2nd best way of levelling up.