Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Honor bug

Started by 1929074 [1929074] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
1929074 [1929074]

So I've accumulated 100 slasher finishing hits. However, I didn't get the honor. I've always immediately gotten the honors upon meeting the needed criterion for the honor, so having to wait for midnight for it to register is out of the ordinary. It's past midnight already and I still haven't got it. I was told to wait (past midnight) and/or do another attack to trigger it.

But if I have to complete 101 finishing hits for it to register, that's clearly a bug then because it's suppose to be 100.

Anyways I have an idea as to why this could be occurring, I think it's because the 100th finishing hit was from a DEFEND and not from an attack.

Am I onto something? Or am I missing something?
McNeo [864688]

This is a known bug that Torn has been aware of for years but refuses to fix.


(^^^ hint hint devs...)

Make an attack and land your finishing hit and you'll get the award.