Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Education Merits

Started by YBG [1975332] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
YBG [1975332]

If a person were to spend multiple points on Education merits, do they stack?

As I have done this, I find it concerning why on my home page under the Merits widget, it simply states that I have just a -Education Time merit with nothing else showing even when I hover over it. The -2% does stack with itself right? O,o
Jai [918327]

They add up with each other, but stack with other ones like adept.

So at 10/10 education you will receive 20% reduction in education time. Combine that with 8 adept, and it becomes 36% reduction (0.8*0.8=0.64)