Hey there, Torn community, is anyone from Romania, Constanta county? Because last night at around 22:10 I saw my first UFO, even though the sky was cloudy a single point of light began shinning brightly before swiftly accelerating from south to north towards the Kogalniceanu airport, creating large circular blue lights around it. If I were to associate it with anything it would have to be something akin to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsiSirIq4SA , only this one wasn't stationary. I hope that i wasn't the only one that saw, because I am scared. I always believed in alien life but to actually see proof of its existence shocked me more than anything else, to know that there is something out there that could be so much more advanced than us that we would be live stock to them is not a pleasant thought. I know I sound like an arrogant prick but it is human nature to want to be the top of the food chain, no? I want to know your opinions and maybe you've seen something similar in your country, I am very curious, thank you for any response you give and have a nice day/night.
UFO or NOT?
Started by warhum [1914141] on in Paranormal.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Hey there, Torn community, is anyone from Romania, Constanta county? Because last night at around 22:10 I saw my first UFO, even though the sky was cloudy a single point of light began shinning brightly before swiftly accelerating from south to north towards the Kogalniceanu airport, creating large circular blue lights around it. If I were to associate it with anything it would have to be something akin to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsiSirIq4SA , only this one wasn't stationary. I hope that i wasn't the only one that saw, because I am scared. I always believed in alien life but to actually see proof of its existence shocked me more than anything else, to know that there is something out there that could be so much more advanced than us that we would be live stock to them is not a pleasant thought. I know I sound like an arrogant prick but it is human nature to want to be the top of the food chain, no? I want to know your opinions and maybe you've seen something similar in your country, I am very curious, thank you for any response you give and have a nice day/night.
It's always deeply unnerving when you have an actual encounter, whether or not you believed before.
Can't speak to the validity of your experience, but I can tell you that things won't feel the same for a while. It depends on how long you hold on to that "faith" - it will eventually fade back into disbelief if you let it. A few years back, I had definitive experiences that confirmed many of my metaphysical/paranormal/spiritual beliefs. Since then, the shock and awe of these experiences has faded and the memories hardly feel real or convincing.
I saw a flying object once. It wasn't a plane. It was flying in a erratic pattern. Don't know what it was. But i can't forget it. It was evening time. Oh and it flew away really fast, without picking up speed, it was instantaneous. Maybe it was just an experimental aircraft of the military.
Lol