Just wondering what everyone got from all 3 wheels?
1k: lost
50k: 1 Point
1M: 100 Points
What did you get?
1K: $250
50k: 10 casino Tokens
1M: 5 points
I pretty much lost $1,184,750 on the damn thing.
its either random or rigged on other player rewards :P
1K : 5 Casino tokens
50K : 10 Casino tokens
1M: 25 Casino tokens
My favorite was on the 1M spin, it slowed down really slow, and then spun for almost a full cycle before it stopped.
1k: $1 (Sad, I know)
50k: $12, 500
1M: Certificate of Awesome (Collectible)
Not the best, but I'm still happy with it ^_^
Frustration.
1k 1 point
50k 100k
1m 1.5m
1K: Certificate of Lame
50K: Villa
1Mil: Lost
1K: Punched in the face
50K: Choke hold
1Mil: Kicked in the throat
50k is choke hold for the hospitalization.
I got:
1k-lose
50k-1 point
1m-2m
1k - lame merit/honor
50k - choke
1m - 5 points with a funny msg - This is good amount of points, same amount of points as I have children who I love and respect. I have six children. One is bastard slut. His name is Kenny.
2nd spin
1k - $1500 - With this much money I could buy your momma 1,500 times. Only messing. Your momma's a lovely lady and I love her dearly. Send her my love.
50k - 10 casino tokens
1m - 100 points
1K - Lame honor bar
50K - won 100k
1mil - 100 points
First attempt:
1k - Trailer
50k - Villa
1mil - Mystery gift (outer tactical vest)
Second attempt:
1k - Honour bar
50k - 100k
1mil - Honour bar (so shinyyyyyy, I love it)
1k-lame honor bar
50k choke
1mil-med supply pack
1k - 1.5k
50k - lion plushie
1m - 25 points
I spun the wheel and got 4 threads asking the same question.
1st try
1k - Plastic Sword
50k - Certificate
1mil -5 points
2nd try
1k - 250$
50k - 75k
1mil - 5 points again
Was plastic sword on there again today? I never looked and wonder if it will be the same item for a while.
1K: 1 point
50K: mediocre t-shirt
1Mil: certificate of awesomeness
1K: kicked in the face
50K: free spin / 750k
1Mil: free spin / 5 points
Prediction for tomorrow: PI, villa and hookers (Its okay, i'll take care of the drugs)
1,000: A punch in the face
50,000 25 points
1,000,000 500,000