As we all know Duke is the current agent who is giving missions. Any idea who's next and which level requirement. I thinks it's gonna be the guy from the new casino, Lesile. There's chance that he might come right? Do you know anybody else who seems fit for the job?
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 49 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
As we all know Duke is the current agent who is giving missions. Any idea who's next and which level requirement. I thinks it's gonna be the guy from the new casino, Lesile. There's chance that he might come right? Do you know anybody else who seems fit for the job?
I feel like based on how much you worked with Duke will determine when you get the next agent. That said, Leslie is the only guy I can think of outside of anonymous
There's talk of the next one being a female psychiatrist.. Could also be leslie, either way both would be awesome
"The second agent is set to be a female physicist, so you're sorted." - ched
physicist, right, I knew the word didn't look familiar enough to be psychiatrist xD
Physicist ? So awesome. :) Also, Is there any chance that she could be Duke's sister?