Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacking bug

Started by 1929074 [1929074] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
1929074 [1929074]

So I have a primary and secondary weapon both equipped and nothing else. Both have PLENTIFUL ammunition and also have reload on in the settings. Both primary and secondary are set at a 50% rate as well.

The bug is that somehow near the end of this battle (defending against an attacker) I started using KICK, instead of my guns. I've enclosed all the data below.

http://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=8694270986de9d4635bdc99f0ba05968


[image: i.imgur.com]




[image: i.imgur.com]


[image: i.imgur.com]