Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RR Bug?

Started by VictusXIII [1986858] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
VictusXIII [1986858]

I joined into a game of RR, for all my cash. Just over 400k.
I was in it for 8 minutes and since no one joined I left.
When I left I had been mugged for 0$ but I still have no money.