I log into Torn with Google chrome and never have an issue. For the last 3 days when I get on it doesn't show any info. I can see my side bar and I can click the links but when I do its a blank page. Mail, job, items page ect....nothing on any of them. When I get on IE its fine. Any thoughts? Anyone else having this issue. Any help would be great. Thx
Chrome issue or Torn?
Started by HOLYTOLEDO [1290517] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
I log into Torn with Google chrome and never have an issue. For the last 3 days when I get on it doesn't show any info. I can see my side bar and I can click the links but when I do its a blank page. Mail, job, items page ect....nothing on any of them. When I get on IE its fine. Any thoughts? Anyone else having this issue. Any help would be great. Thx
Try clearing your cache
Yep. That did the trick. Thanks!