Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Operation Tree Hugger

Started by Demonic_Tracer [1040031] on in Missions.

2 replies · 74 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

NothingnessReal [1296891] ×1

Demonic_Tracer [1040031]

This mission is IMPOSSIBLE TO COMPLETE!!!!!

I have defeated all the other players in the mission, but the final target is impossible to attack...

999 Days in Federal Pending Deletion!!!!
  • Name:
    NothingnessReal [1296891]
So, how can I complete this mission, or can someone overwrite him on my attack list so I don't get penalized as failing a mission that I cannot possibly finish!!???

Mentions: NothingnessReal [1296891]

Demonic_Tracer [1040031]

This thread can be closed...

Following your advice, I reposted in Bugs & Issues to find out I was not the only one having this specific issue.
Apparently the user that was in Fed, was placed there sometime after the mission(s) had been set up, so the system hadn't adjusted to the fact the user was no longer available for attacking.
Aurel1 went in to that specific mission setup and edited that particular user out and changed with someone else, thus allowing users to complete the mission. Perhaps that will make for changes in other missions too, that would all depend upon other users within missions being fedded after missions were setup.



Either way, thank you for your reply to my post and suggestion on where to post.

Thread Closed following resolution and mission completion :)