So I got a divorce...it says I'm still married and the divorce option sent away...I can't propose to anyone because it says I'm.engaged but if I go to manage proposals I'm.not engaged...help
Divorce didnt work
Started by 1523473 [1523473] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 29
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- flufffy [494285]
· 2 likes ·
patience, grasshopper.
Mentioned in this thread
MrSinister [1532761] ×1
So I got a divorce...it says I'm still married and the divorce option sent away...I can't propose to anyone because it says I'm.engaged but if I go to manage proposals I'm.not engaged...help
are you sure you divorced properly? It's a button in the church if I remember correctly, your profile still states you are married, not engaged :s
Marital status:
Married to MrSinister for 1524 days
Mentions: MrSinister [1532761]
Can you show a screen print of the divorce page in the Church as it says you are married, not engaged... [:sick:]
If I go to the church it says I'm engaged and I need.to complete the ceremony.....
If I go to settings>management>proposals it says I'm married....
Help meeeeeeee
Like I said, screen prints please... [:sick:]
As user is on a mobile device, passed on to Admins... [:sick:]
So any luck?
patience, grasshopper.
He really wants to get his gal :p
I was being noisy and clicked the thumbs down to see who gave you a raspberry and it appears' that now be me too DAMN IT LOL
Already got her. I'm just gonna be single...the gay incestuous marriage with my inactive cousin just isn't working out for me :p
Should of just asked, I can tell you ;)
Sooooo what's up with this?
Your bug report has been confirmed for a developer to look into. They're usually quite busy and will check it and reply as soon as they are able to.
So whats the problem can i get divorced soon???????
Like how long is this gonna take a few years?
It will if you aren't patient. It takes them more than one hour to fix an issue, and yours isn't the first issue, nor is it the most important one. Just give them a week, check it, then give it a month and check it again. If there is no developer response after a month, then you can post again.
This issue is resolved now, divorcing should work correctly. Is everything okay now?
Mnope. It says i am engaged when i go to church. When i go to settings - management- proosals it reads "you are already married to mr.sinister."
can
you
post
printscreens?