i am not 100% sure if there is a post on this, but least i wast not able to find one briefly
So today, i was buying and selling points in the morning. While doing so, i had several tabs open in my browser (Point market, vault, the works.). I had leave to Uni for just shy 3 hours, during which time i did not log out from the laptop, but removed my points from the market. I did log in to torn via mobile to sort out events etc while i was away from my laptop.
when i got back, without even realizing it, i proceeded to add my point back to the market via the tab of points market which i had left open. I did refresh the points market using the link to get a good price for my points. Everything so far, went as it normally does. After having done this and i wanted to load another page i was greeted with a message "You cannot be logged in to Torn City twice at the same time". This was the point when i realized that i had not logged in using my laptop, before adding my points.
I did test this by logging off from Torn on the laptop on a different tab. In that case, the game did realize that i had indeed not logged in and would not let me refresh the points market or add points to the market.
If someone could look into this, it would be awesome, as it is fairly inconvenient and minor security risk for ones account (if someone is using a shared PC and leaves that page open before leaving).
I am more than happy to provide more information if needed.
System infos:
PC: Win 10, using Chrome Versio 49.0.2623.112 .
Phone. Android 5.1.1 using Firefox 45.0.2