Look, I know I get you to do some real nasty stuff sometimes, but there's some things even I draw the line on. You don't mess with kids, don't beat on an animal...unless it's like a lion or dog or something trying to eat you, then you got no choice. Where was I. Oh yeah, and no stealing' from charity.
thorshammer and Combat_Wombat just broke that last rule. You see them around with their little collection boxes? They say they're collecting for charity, to help the weenie little orphans get a nice glass of milk. Listen, pal: I was an orphan--still am. A glass of milk would not impress me for two seconds.
But here's the worse thing. What they collect, they don't give to orphans. They just keep it. So do a charitable thing yourself and relieve them of the burden of carrying all those coins around. You can keep anything you mug off them though, cause if we give it to the orphans they ain't never gonna learn the way to success like what I done.
- Mug thorshammer
- Mug Combat_Wombat
Mentions: Combat_Wombat [381324] · thorshammer [198897]