The wiki is very helpful, but it is out of date all the time. Is there anyone in charge of updating it and to whom should I direct all the misinformation I find so it can be corrected?
TC Wiki
Started by golden_warrior [1889724] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
The wiki is very helpful, but it is out of date all the time. Is there anyone in charge of updating it and to whom should I direct all the misinformation I find so it can be corrected?
there's a couple of people who activly try to update the wiki, it's just possible to miss pages cause it's fairly large. What would you like edited? I can edit it for you if you like..
apart from me people editing the wiki I know off are adamantium, ccwy, bogie, cartman and beerstein. I'm sure there's more but those are the only ones I know :p
edit: or what bogie said ofcourse!
^^Yep, the guy's are pretty quick to update anything that's out of date, sometimes I think we don't really give them enough credit..or any to be honest
The person you direct something to be updated to is yourself...
It's a wiki, anyone can edit it.
If anyone can update it, how do I log in? My regular login password isnt working and it won let me edit without logging in.
Your username is your ID