Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

View First Unread Post

Started by Dumbass3 [872958] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 5 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
19 / 100
Dumbass3 [872958]

Not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere, or maybe it already exists and I'm just missing it. Either way I can't see anything about it.

For the forums, it would be helpful for a button to take you to where you stopped reading last time, i.e. if I read up to page 5 on a thread and stopped, I would press the button (the speech bubbles next to the thread name?) that would take me straight to page 6, even if there are 10 or so pages on the thread. Would save a bit of time going through to find where you left off, especially if it's a pretty busy thread.

If this already exists and I'm missing it then apologies for the needless thread.