Spun the million dollar wheel, won 2 million, didn't get any money. I also didn't lose the million from spinning the wheel.
Spin the Wheel
Started by sh0wt1me [189454] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Spun the million dollar wheel, won 2 million, didn't get any money. I also didn't lose the million from spinning the wheel.
On a side note, I was awarded the Choke hold I won on the wheel of mediocrity.
Can you give us a screen shot of "Last Spin"
http://prntscr.com/auv3n7
According to logs you did - you had 5mil before and 6mil after (5 - 1 + 2)