Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The plastic Sword

Started by TrAsH_FiSh [692571] on in General Discussion.

9 replies · 534 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
28
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

TrAsH_FiSh [692571] ×1 Rick1987 [995611] ×1

JustJanet [911066]

I used mine... just to play with it.. and I will use it next time I need to hit someone in a certain spot because it takes a long time to defeat someone with a plastic sword.
Kidnapped [1841988]

I don't have the attack log for it but...

I had a plastic sword fight against Ruckus.

we hit each other 19 times before we could finish one another lmao


pretty fun :p
SourRon [852964]

Seems like a useful weapon for missions that need you to damage a particular body part where the quick win is not so helpful.
Jai [918327]

does this weapon count as a clubbed weapon or a slashing weapon?

I mean, it can be used both ways and it would be equally (in)effective either way!