Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Profile Signature Source Code

Started by Yzaias [1965817] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Yzaias [1965817]

So I was wondering about the profile signature's source code, Like if we're allowed to add in some JavaScript in a <script> tag so we can create interactive profile sigs.
I was gonna use this so I could create some divs in my sig with small boxes you can click so you can expand and see the content within the divs.
I wanted to do this becasue I just wanted something that looks better than just a big plain wall of pasted text, and more orginization.
I'm just asking if this is possible, with or without restrictions, so I wouldn't waste my time to find out it wasn't allowed.
Also I was wondering if I could add in a style tag that won't interfere with the site's CSS.
Xiphias [187717]

I would say go for it :) As long as you don't inject some shit that steals other peoples information or something worse.