Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Helpful Hint

Started by gamer1 [81557] on in General Discussion.

4 replies · 134 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
gamer1 [81557]

Sorry if this is already posted elsewhere, but given rhe egg hunt is almost over and people are still saying they haven't found many, if any eggs, I figured I'd share a tip. I found 9 eggs thus far, and the vast majority of them have been found over the torn icon in the top left corner of the screen on any given page and among the icons around name and money. Figures most I have found have been around something that makes it easy to click off of the page
Zooming in helps to click on it. These results have been found using classic torn, not mobile
Hope this helps somebody.
MadHatter [486416]

I've found 13 (found the last about 20 minutes ago)

I've found most of them in the forums. I've also found them on the gym page, the crimes page, the job page, the home page. Don't remember the rest though.

Helpful hint: thoroughly scan every page before moving on, obviously, but double-check with a quick ctrl-A