It doesn't happen every day, but my events disappear. When i reach around 110/115 events and i login again, they just go down 6 or 7 events.
Missing events
Started by __Elsa__ [1817560] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
It doesn't happen every day, but my events disappear. When i reach around 110/115 events and i login again, they just go down 6 or 7 events.
How old are the events? I believe they get truncated after a while.
They go back as far as januari. Saving the xanax events. Didn't know that they could get deleted after some time. Makes sense though...
I don't think they get deleted that quickly. 3 months seems a strange period to have it deleted and 115 seems a very strange number to have it delete at.
Might be worth passing to a developer to see what has happened as I can't remember the time period at which they get truncated.
what browser, os and platform?
any addons and scripts?
It's google chrome on my android 6.0.1 phone. No addons or scripts
I'll pass this on to Chedburn to see if he has any ideas on what may have happened.
It looks like we were pruning user events to keep under 10,000,000 in total (this meant noone kept events before Jan 16th). This is 3 GiB of data but I think we're okay to store more than this.
I've disabled the automated pruning and all users can now have up to the most recent 2,500 events (100 pages). After their events go over 100 pages, the system will occasionally prune them back down.
Thanks.
Thnx for your help