I was thinking, with how much money is in the system and how it seems people who are
weak/cba wasting energy just put loads of bounties on you because they can just spend
£3, sell a DP and get $24mil and put loads of bounties on you...
What if a small change was in place where a normal bounty you ONLY have to attack and
leave the player BUT if the 'listed by' person pays double they have to be hospitalized.
Example:
Player name / ID of target: (someone level 7)
Please choose: Attack and leave = $70,000
Attack and hospitalize = $140,000
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me know what you think. I know it's not a major change but I found it incredible how
someone like me, someone could spend about $700,000 (which is a small amount) to
place ten bounties on me leaving me in hospital all day.
This method simply just makes it cost double the price to hospitalize someone.