Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flower Running

Started by jsinn [1989604] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 1.18k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

KPCSlor [1557404] ×1

jsinn [1989604]

I do realize I can't do this until I am 15 but have a few questions from reading about this.

1. Is it better to just buy flowers and sell them in a bazaar or trades or should you trade them in for the points and sell the points?
2. If I get a business class ticket can I travel before I am level 15?
Marc [24377]

1) It's better to sell flowers/plushies in my opinion as the profit is higher on these. You'll also need to wait to unlock the museum through the education course (http://www.torn.com/education.php#/step=view_cat&cat=2&id=21) so it'll take you a while to do that (or find someone willing to trade it for you but that will probably cost you money/chance of scamming)!

2) No, you won't be able to. BCTs are also quite expensive and will ruin your profit.
1GLao [1981317]

Can't travel until level 15. Just the way it is. Can't trade flowers for points or anything else that's a collectable, until you have education level in history. So all in all, either save a lot of the collectables, flowers and such, sell enough to keep money flow, or get on a system like I am with my friends, a couple people travel, a couple people are money holders, a couple are traders, a couple are attackers and muggers. Generally we play the way we want, but keep a specialized field so that no one goes broke and everyone can enjoy the game to their max
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

~ I don't have the museum and I'm too lazy to trade with friends so I often end up listing my flowers for slightly higher prices and waiting for them to sell in my bazaar.

The people I do know who have the museum unlocked seem to trade in for points, something about better margins. They're all richer than me so I'd assume they know what they're doing. If you have a friend who can give you points in exchange from your sets then I would do that. ~ I take too long to type apparently :p

As for the business class ticket, no.