-
-
Started by Lynaikitsu [1982847] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
I think it's easier to bust people who are not in jail for that long. So the longer someone is in jail the harder it is. It's easier to bust someone who is in jail for getting caught trying to bust someone out. I think the busting forumla was updated so you get more crime experience for the harder busts.
And finally your likely hood of getting caught increases for every subsequent bust per 15 minute time chunk. There are classes and degrees that increase your chances to bust (they are in the Law degree, including completing the law bachelors). And you can join a Law firm. They have job specials that increase your busting ability. Like busting more that one person every time chunk.
Busting and bailing are two different topics.
Busting relies on your level compared to the jailed person's level and the amount of time jailed (there is a third factor where busting is easier if the person was jailed because of a failed bust instead). Busting is easier if the person is lower level and less time jailed (that being said it is almost impossible to bust anyone even 1 level above you without education/faction perks)
Bail costs = 25 * jailed person's level * remaining time in minutes.
Source: http://www.torn.com/wiki/City_Jail#Busting
I can tell you that I managed to bust a lv 18 in jail for presidential assassination so level is very important
Mentions: Busting changes
Thanks :)
By rule, one should only try to bust someone out that's lower leveled and less time. However everyone gets busted pretty fast so I just look for levels that are two below mine then hope like hell they aren't super level holders. I have once accidentally busted someone one rank maybe two, but it was a while back. So that leads me to believe that their activity has at least a little bit to do with it. Say like someone who's been on this game for 6mths, but stopped, and suddenly came back on. He's older in days, but I'm better in ways
It doesn't matter whether your bust target is a level holder. It's the level itself that matters.
ahhh. that's actually pretty cool. Well, I haven't tried in a while as I always travel, but what about when you can't bust someone around level 2 or 3 anymore. I stopped after I couldn't bust those after I reached level 6