Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

$2 DOLLAR COMPETITION

Started by Glitch0007 [1937511] on in Fun & Games.

17 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Glitch0007 [1937511]

After the recent success of the $1 DOLLAR competition,
(http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=13&t=15970050&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=16984069)


I figured I might as well step up my game with a 2 DOLLAR COMPETITION.

Rules are simple,

Comment how $2 will impact your life and I will choose someone who truly merits the $2.

Good luck bi!tch.





TheTornographer [1925544]

I dunno what I would do with $2 as it's not enough to bounty you with for being a scammer. $12M would see me not beating on you till you quit though.

That's what that would do ....
KillerDan [1980271]

If I had $2, I could russian roulette and win $4. Then I could do it again and have $8. With $5 of my $8 I could buy a brick and resell it for $500, giving me $503. I could then buy 100 bricks for $5 each and resell those for $500 each giving me $500,003 dollars. Then I could buy $100,000 bricks over the next three years and sell those for $500 each, giving me $50,000,003. I could put that in russian roulette, win 4 games straight, and have $800,000,048. I could then buy an $800,000,000 private island, and give 24 people $2 each so that they can begin their journey towards a PI.
Pinkie [1886343]

Yes! (Was going to post the whole song but It'll take up to much space, I keep hearing this song on the radio [:tongue:] )





"Well I need a dollar dollar, a dollar is what I need
Hey hey
Said need a dollar dollar, a dollar is what I need
Hey hey
Well I need a dollar dollar, a dollar is what I need hey hey
And if I share with you my story would you share your dollar with me
Come on share your dollar with me
Go ahead share your dollar with me
Come on share your dollar give me your dollar
Share your dollar with me
Come on share your dollar with me"


1GLao [1981317]

I regularly receive bounties, so $2 would be that much more I could use of first aids to get out early then mug someone else for the other first aids.
DogHead [1742498]

Last time I said this:



"I desperately need this $1. It would be game changing for me. If I got this single dollar, I could become a millionaire or even a billionaire or maybe even a trillionaire, but without this precious $1, I will only ever be in debt to Duke :("


Now I am even more desperate. Lately, my staff have all been starving on my private island, and I can't even get them to pressure wash my mile long driveway anymore. Things are really look down for me, and I've resorted to scavenging the dumps just fro scraps of food, sometimes licking cans of dog food clean. Yesterday, my private pilot crashed because he was so hungry! If I only had $2 more, I might be able to keep my staff alive. Please OP, saves this poor man's life [:cry:]
Daisy3 [730750]

You sent $1 to DogHead with the message: My heart bleeds for your plight

Mr DogHead, I'm sorry to hear of your sorrows...I sent you all I can afford and I will vehemently pray that Mr Intergr1ty can see his way to giving you the $2.

Good luck, dude. *grins*
DogHead [1742498]

Thank you so much. I managed to feed my butlers bread crumbs today thanks to your generous donation. Hopefully tomorrow I can feed my security too <3
WeSomeon [1990038]

Here 2$ means 120 rs... It is twice a person's daily average income here in India. And we spend more than that for daily nutrition (Rs. 250 or more to be exact / day... i.e., almost 4$) .
PvPMaster [1979672]
-Donate to the PvP foundation


While you all live in all your Private Islands and eat your xanax and drink your champagne of your solid gold plates and cups and have all your servants serving you it is easy to forget about the poorer people in torn society for example PvP. PvP has to actually work for his xanax and cannot just put $2b in the bank and do nothing until then and get a free $600m. But you can change this!. All you have to do is donate a small donation of $2 to the PvP foundation .With this you can change PvP`s life forever.
You will be sent an image of the starving PvP you have helped. Message a PvP too start supporting this wonderful organization you for all your support.
PvPMaster.