Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission failed before started.

Started by OldCunning [1925500] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
OldCunning [1925500]

I play the missions everyday as soon as I wake up. But today's mission of going to japan and defeating someone was failed already. I didn't even have a chance to go to Japan to fail or win.

It's the first time having this issue. Got a decrease in reputation, without me being able to do something about it.

The only steps I took today, was get online, go to the missions page and see the mission was failed. How do I add a picture to this?
OldCunning [1925500]

Thank you McNeo, forgot uploading to profile pictures was an option. Was actually hoping uploading directly to board was possible.

But picture of the screen I saw.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/profileimages.torn.com/5ed10f4a-32be-20c6-1925500.jpg
OldCunning [1925500]

I didn't click anything. It was shown to me as soon as I went to the missions page. I would never decline a mission. Only failed one so far because I refused to throw a fight.
Marc [24377]

I'm going to close this as the logs unfortunately say you declined it. This could be an accidental misclick but there's nothing that can be done, sorry.