About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 22 likes ·
[image: i.gyazo.com] - 1898966 [1898966]
· 10 likes ·
To help detect stealth attacks, I'd say join a Music Store. High-fidelity - 75% enemy stealth reduction (Passive) (Luckily for you, I'm recruiting if you'd like to join :p) - Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor
· 7 likes ·
There is already mug protection and plenty of ways to hide your money. I suggest you read up on some guides for storing money, I'm sure there are some, if you have a question on how to safely store your …
Absolutely not.
Never stealth attacked in game, but it shouldn't be removed. Train your stats to find them stealthers... [:sick:]
There is already mug protection and plenty of ways to hide your money. I suggest you read up on some guides for storing money, I'm sure there are some, if you have a question on how to safely store your money just ask in Q&A, plenty of people are there to help you on this matter.
Stealth is a very important part of this game, so I don't think that's gonna get removed, hell it'd be bad to remove it even...
And also..
[image: memeguy.com]
YOU MUGGED KOOL-AIDS
edit: well that was to be expected: Someone mugged you and stole $0 [view] [:laughing:]
Mean, but funny... [:sick:]
Wanting to remove Stealth is quite sad, I mean, i've been attacked tons with it and i dont complain as it is a part of torn lol
To help detect stealth attacks, I'd say join a Music Store.
High-fidelity - 75% enemy stealth reduction (Passive)
(Luckily for you, I'm recruiting if you'd like to join :p)
Please don't take away my Stealth attacks. :(
Nice company you have there :p
haha tyty!
They kicked your ass so successfully that you never saw their name.
What exactly would be different even if it was not stealthed?
You barely even have any attacks yourself, besides, some of those are stealthed anyway...
Try actually playing and learning the mechanics first before suggesting that something be outright removed as that's a huge concept for an idea. Suggesting that something be adjusted or changed in a beneficial way is better as it's not nearly as extreme an idea, but you'll still need to know a good deal about the system first for why and how this is needed and/or possible...
90% of mugging are game bots ;)
Just take off their invisible cloak?
Take some educations courses that give you passives towards dexterity, take the education course that reduces enemy stealth chance by 25%, spend merits on evasion and most importantly, train your god damn dexterity.
The reason people are stealthing you is because their dexterity stat is higher than yours.
Just get your stats up and stelth won't work against you
Not quite. Because someone will always be stronger than you, therefore their stealth will work against you.
I gave OP a thumbs up cause though he was frustrated, he did say it was how he felt. I disagree. Once you become higher ranked/level/stats, you'll feel like a ninja when you stealth someone. Also, if you stealth someone who has powerful friends, you instantly avoid retaliation. And as someone said before, even if you were able to see them, what would you do? He/she is obviously stronger than you. What you're really saying, it seems, is that you wish to see them so that you can report it to "big brother" so that he/she can retaliate for you, and that's exactly what "someone" trained hard for. To avoid that retaliation.
Also, if you're crying about money already, I haven't looked at your stats, but maybe you're holding too much. When I got mugged at lower levels, didn't bother me cause I didn't have shit anyhow. Once I got money I cared about, I found ways to "hide" it. Friends that play the game, friends that you've made in Torn and trust, job and boss you trust, faction, that you shouldn't be in, but if you are...trust. Items that you could eventually sell to get money back.
If the anonymous attacks bother you then you need to grow up.
Train, train, train and you will get fewer of these.
Then you too will be able to be anonymous when you hit someone else.
Train.
As a new player you are in the feeding frenzy of low statted weaklings who cant defend themselves.
If your stats are big enough you will EASILY beat anyone who thinks its a good idea to mug a new player.
Only another new player or a empty head would try to mug a new player.
sell some losses at 250k+ a time buy 50 big box of chocolates and take 1 ecstasy then train a lot.