Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stealthiness reduction

Started by HarpSeal [183595] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 109 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
HarpSeal [183595]

If i were to combine education bonus and music store job special bonus does it mean i get 100% reduction?
Does it mean nobody can stealth me?
Vojtisek [1980088]

it would be nice. I don't think it will ever be 100%... as in this game 50% natural energy increase means 15mins to 10 mins. And I am sure it doesn't work on the guarantied stealthiness job special (if won against you).
NoodlyPiggy [1863033]

Job special of 5+ star music store is 75% enemy stealth reduction.
Education can give you -25% opponent stealth.

Combined, it will most likely gives you 1 - (75%)(25%) = 81.25% enemy stealth reduction.

I guess someone from 5+ star music store with education bonus can tell it's not 100% stealth reduction.



Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

This is how pretty much everything in the game works. So I'd imagine this is the same in this case.