Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blackjack Bug

Started by SELFFEDDED999 [1991558] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I checked the logs, you actually had 5, 6, 7. I think it was some local trouble on client, and I hope, that it was a temp issue. There is no reason to refund, but please write, if you will notice something like this again.