Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

REFILLS [E] [N]

Started by Virulence [666118] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Virulence [666118]

Just noticed this listed under my Points:
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
I clicked on 'E', I was taken to the forum page, it disappeared and I was given full (150) E.
I'm guessing E=energy and N = nerve

Anyone know what this is about? Perhaps compensation for last night's 550 No Reason Phrase glitch?


Running on Win7 x64, FFox 45.0.2, server: App2
-18- [1531198]

Indeed it is compensation for last nights 550 errors, people who was effected and lost E due to attacking were given refills.
When I used mine, I was also taken to the forums page, however I'm not 100% sure if I was on the forums page when clicking it. My refill did work fine though.

Guess it just shouldn't take you to the forums page and keep you on the home page.
tornberry [1448555] Admin Staff

It stays on the same page you're on when you click it. However, if you were in a forum thread it will take you back to the forums homepage due to the way forum thread URL's are created.

Let's say you were here when you clicked the [E] - http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=2&t=15970942&b=0&a=0&start=40 your energy would be refilled and you would be redirected back to http://www.torn.com/forums.php#

However, if you were on the gym page for example, you would not be redirected to forums, you would be redirected to http://ww.torn.com/gym.php#


Mentions: What purpose do bounties actually serve