I am single on here yet when i click on my properties it shows my spouses properties, an i have the ability to move back into them... i've cleared my cache and cookies
Property issue
Started by DementedBastard [1987261] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Steveo [1801780] ×2
I am single on here yet when i click on my properties it shows my spouses properties, an i have the ability to move back into them... i've cleared my cache and cookies
Who was your old spouse and when did you divorce?
Steveo-- [1801780]
Mentions: Steveo [1801780]
Thanks, I'll pass on to Ched as a continuation of this issue: http://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=19&t=15970469&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=16995329
Property in question: http://www.torn.com/properties.php#/p=propertyinfo&profile=&ID=577201&start=0&userID=1987261
Looks like there's some remaining marriage/property bugs
Mentions: I have managed to move back into my ex spouse's pi
Mentions: Marriage & Shared property corrections
Fixed now Thank you Ched!
Thanks for the feedback!