Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Education bug

Started by Jinx [130987] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
Jinx [130987]

not entirely sure if this is 100% a bug, however after having my education 100% completed for some time now, I went to view my honor bars just to look around and noticed I hadn't received my General Studies now my Health and fitness bachelor's honors.

after checking my education 3 times I finally went into the final course and of course it said it was completed. I went to a random page to check something and all of a sudden I had my honor bar. Just to double check I did the same thing for my health and fitness and my other honor bar showed up as well.

not sure if coincidence or if there is a trigger for obtaining the honor bar, however it should automatically have given it to me the first time I went into education and completed the courses.