Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

missing points - spin the wheel

Started by closed [1751079] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
closed [1751079]

as per this thread: http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=treads&f=19&t=15970956&b=0&a=0


I won 100 points yesterday, or maybe a few days ago, that I don't think went into my account. I wasn't paying that close attention so I could be wrong but I don't think so.

I saw this post yesterday so decided to pay more attention. Today I won 25 points and I am sure they never went into my account. As 787thWarDog says this isn't this first time.

Mentions: Spin the Wheel! Missing points

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

According to logs all was fine. But this slightly before I added additional log, so please report again (can be a new thread) if you will notice it again.