hi all, I've just leveled up to 31 (been putting it off because of this very reason). I just went and levelled and on the level up screen it says that my rank would go up by one. Keep in mind, it said I'd reach "distinguished" in my last level up rank trigger (level 26) yet here I am still a veteran. I spoke to a staff member and they said it may be to do with the net worth update, but I don't recall levels being affected as a rank trigger. So as of now I've missed out on 2 ranks and who knows if there's more seeing as I've not gained any since I was level 17/18.
Level up rank trigger bug
Started by Harry [1925807] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Marc [24377]
· 2 likes ·
It is indeed due to the changes in rank triggers. The issue with the new ranks being on the level up screen was fixed about 20 minutes ago and will be live next week. Please view the discussion here: http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=15970011&b=0&a=0
hi all, I've just leveled up to 31 (been putting it off because of this very reason). I just went and levelled and on the level up screen it says that my rank would go up by one. Keep in mind, it said I'd reach "distinguished" in my last level up rank trigger (level 26) yet here I am still a veteran. I spoke to a staff member and they said it may be to do with the net worth update, but I don't recall levels being affected as a rank trigger. So as of now I've missed out on 2 ranks and who knows if there's more seeing as I've not gained any since I was level 17/18.
It is indeed due to the changes in rank triggers. The issue with the new ranks being on the level up screen was fixed about 20 minutes ago and will be live next week. Please view the discussion here: http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=15970011&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Lvl 71 rank up bug