Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

can't complete captcha

Started by Cursed [1901987] on in Bugs & Issues.

41 replies · 250 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
42
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Cursed [1901987]

"7 add three is what?"

I assume this is 10? But then it gets me to verify that i'm not a robot, I can't get past thos and can't hit the gym or do crimes

Iphone, safari
Julez [237543]

Got same issue, can't complete Captcha here either; on MacBook, OS X El Capitan / Chrome browser.

Edit: Ok reCAPTCHA doesn't work for crimes, but when I tried gym I passed it.
DonCorleone [90431]

Same issue trying to do crimes. Image was 6 and hit 6 three times failed all times. Recapcha not working and tried text captcha and still nothing.
Marc [24377]

Looks like another issue was caused by this week's push to live. Going to confirm this for Ched as it seems as if something is also affecting text captcha
dmb2427 [352935]

I am having same issue with captcha on google chrome. I usually use the number and 5 was clearly the number clicked and then it failed after several "incorrect" picks. went on to the torn text to pick sixty six easy enough nope failed that too. Goes on to recaptcha to make sure im not a robot i click the box then comes up pick the pictures that are rivers, numbers, soup.... nothing. Now when i click the corresponding picture the picture changes to something else.