Thread is outdated. See owner profile for new company information.
Delete this
Started by Lahey [1448982] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 13 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Thread is outdated. See owner profile for new company information.
Bump. I need yall, I will pay good.
Bump. I have 5 other workers now, all happy with their pay, and we are already one star.
Now is the time and I still need y'all.
7 workers and still looking.