Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission Issue

Started by Jaypee666 [390925] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Jaypee666 [390925]

I am currently doing the "Field Trip" mission for Duke, and am currently stuck on

Win $100,000 on Craps ($0 / $100,000)

How can this be achieved when Craps are no longer available to play in the Casino?

Please advise, how do I proceed without having my Agent Standing decrease?
Jaypee666 [390925]

Apologies on that. I was actually playing with my browser docked on 1/2 my screen, and never saw Crap as it was off the right hand side of the browser, not in view and I never even seen the bottom scroll bar!! :(

Thanks for looking at this PEBKAC issue, and apologies for wasting your time!! :)