I think we should have an option on what happens when attacked. If we win the attack we should have a say on leaving, mugging them or send them to the hospital. Maybe something in the settings tab?
When winning an attack
Started by METALOCALYPSE [437235] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 48 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Sweeney_Todd [27468]
· 1 likes ·
You didn't spend any energy so why should you get mug benefits? [:sick:] - bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
This The only exception I think should be if you're in a war with said player... if you lose an attack to someone in your warbase I think your hosp time as a result should be the equivalent of being …
I think we should have an option on what happens when attacked. If we win the attack we should have a say on leaving, mugging them or send them to the hospital. Maybe something in the settings tab?
You didn't spend any energy so why should you get mug benefits? [:sick:]
This
The only exception I think should be if you're in a war with said player... if you lose an attack to someone in your warbase I think your hosp time as a result should be the equivalent of being hospitalised along with a respect loss to your faction.
agree with this..
what could be fun tho is leave them a funny message.. something like "You alap <attacker> around, and leaving them crying in the ditch"
This.
And i sort of agree with Bogie here, that would add an even more interesting aspect to warring. I kinda like that idea. Or even half normal hosp time would b cool.
Disagree with the idea of further penalties for a failed war hit - that would only serve to discourage attackers from hitting enemy targets closer to their own attacking "level" and they would inevitably start sticking to "safer" hits against weaker players more often...