Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Please Verify

Started by DieselMack [470785] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
DieselMack [470785]

Not working!
Went to do crimes and needs verification.
I clicked the correct number 3 times in a row and said I was wrong!
The numbers were clear as day.
Then asked me if I was a robot and asked me to select pictures of taxis which worked.
The bug is......... Every number I pressed for verification was 100% correct but it said I was wrong!

I'm not illiterate and have never had this problem before in 8 years of playing.

This update is muffed and made me question my sanity!


Marc [24377]

This was a problem for me when Torn first came back earlier, but resolved itself after about 10 minutes.

When was the last time you tried?

What server are you on at the moment?
DieselMack [470785]

App5
It happened just a few minutes ago, so approx. 22:00
Normally when you click the wrong number you get the same number come back but each of the three attempts the number was different. Each number was as clear as day and could not have been possible to mistake a 1 for a 7 for example.
LadyD34 [711289]

Happened to me earlier while trying to do crimes. Now it says I clicked the number wrong too many times. I choose the text captcha after showing I am not a robot and I clicked the correct answer and was sent back to the page that says I am not a robot.

Seems to work fine after rollover.