I'm looking for active traders to help and become friends with. I'll help you get millions if you help me too. All you have to do is find good deals in the item market or the npc shops. I will make a a list on what i would like to buy. Thanks!
Here's my buying list :) I will add more later :)
Small First Aid Kit 14000
First Aid Kit 17000
Temporary Items
Bricks 400
Pepper Spray 1100
Grenades 7000
Ninja Stars 6750
smoke grenades 110000
flash grenades 85000
Candy
Mints 620
Lollipops 600-775
Bag of Bon Bons 560
Big Box of Chocolates 1100
Box of Sweet Hearts 550
Box of Bon Bons 550
Bag of Chocolate Kisses 550
Alcohol
Beer 600-650
Tequila 1,500
Electric Items
mp3, pack of Music CD, CD Player, Blank CDs, Hard Drive, RS232 Cabel, DVD Player, Personal Computer
All the above Buy price 300
Microwave
550
Jewellry
Gold Necklace 1500
Sapphire Ring 1500
Plushies
1 small plushies kitten, sheep , teddy 620 each
Chamois plushie 67000 each
Special items
Lottery voucher 869000 each
Drugs
Xanax 862000
LSD 70000
Ecstasy 69000
Other boosters
Lawyer business card 410000
Erotic DVD 2400000
Stocks
Msg me w/ offers
Im always buying
Energy Cans @ 1.1/1.6/2.1
DPs @ 24.9mil
Any and all candies (price negotiable)
DVDs @ 2.2mil
FHCs @ 13.9mil
Drug Packs @ 4.4mil
Box of Grenades @ 1mil
Box of Medical Supplies @ 750k
Morphine @45k
Small FAKs @ 17k
FAKs @ 22k
All Plushies and Flowers (price negotiable)
All Temporarys (price negotiable)
Crime Enhancers (price negotiable)
Business Class Tickets @ 7.2 mil
Xanax @ 850k
I also buy all Electricals. Alcohol, Misc items :) Just tell me what you got and we can work on a price :)
If you just want a fast, safe trade hit me up im happy to buy :D
Thank you for your help :)