Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CNC

Started by Jord [1161057] on in Graphics.

3 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Nine [1463956]

I see a render, a background and lensflare. They all work good together but it needs a lot more. Could do with some effects, maybe some brushes or c4d's. Text is actually clean and nice. It's just missing the ''wow'' factor. But keep it up
Evil_Wabbit [1908299]

I can agree with Nine, blending and stuffs are good though. I would suggest grunge brushing in black and pink in the edges and maybe some bubbles C4D's. Gradient maps can also do good.