I have a active join request on a fraction I believe is dead, I cant send any more fraction applications any more
joining
Started by thgamer2013 [1944159] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
I have a active join request on a fraction I believe is dead, I cant send any more fraction applications any more
I use both safari, and edge
You should be able to withdraw your application in Settings > Management > Faction applications
Have you managed to withdraw your application?
No reply from user despite two info required events being sent - closed.
Please post back if you're unable to do the above.